Thread: Heart and Soul

1. Default Heart and Soul

Hey guys! I was looking for some feedback on my "Anti VideoSong". Its a music video i made for a cover of that piano Duet so many people know "Heart and Soul". If you could give me any feedback that would be awesome!

Heart & Soul Cover - Anti VideoSong

If you're wondering... An Anti VideoSong is a new Medium with two rules:

1. What you see is not at all what you hear (complete lip-syncing for instruments or voice).
    2. If you hear it, you probably won't see it (all hidden sounds)

Thanks!
    Luke

I found that strangely entertaining.

It was actually filmed quite well and you put in some thought and enthusiasm.

Well done.

3. Default

Well good I certainly had fun making it!

Blog Entries

Quite entertaining. As Midnight says - some thought has gone into the shots.

You might like to familiarise yourself with your edidting software a bit more. I thought the transition at 0:26 was a bit "untidy" - the "slide" is performed with no border, but it resolves with a neat black border. I didn't find the layout of the multiple PiPs at the end aesthetically pleasing - I've no idea what the "rule" are for these - probably similar to composition of any image, but they just looked a bit "wrong" to me. Take a look a Kartiv2's multi image pictures for an idea of some that work.
    Tim

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Quite entertaining. As Midnight says - some thought has gone into the shots.

You might like to familiarise yourself with your edidting software a bit more. I thought the transition at 0:26 was a bit "untidy" - the "slide" is performed with no border, but it resolves with a neat black border. I didn't find the layout of the multiple PiPs at the end aesthetically pleasing - I've no idea what the "rule" are for these - probably similar to composition of any image, but they just looked a bit "wrong" to me. Take a look a Kartiv2's multi image pictures for an idea of some that work.
    Yeah, I'd agree with everything Tim said here. The video left me smiling after - which has to be considered a win.