Thread: Tim Stannard experiment.

Default Tim Stannard experiment.

I can remember a post from Professor Tim with a link demonstrating the clear difference in resolution between Pan/Crop and Track Motion. Blowed if I can find it now! Does it still exist Tim?

You are not wrong Archie, it's there somewhere but I've no idea what thread it was on.

Found it. HERE
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 04-22-2011 at 11:09 AM.

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Now isn't that strange? I was thinking only the other day about tidying up my YT channel to get rid of these silly little things I post here to demo bits and pieces. In the end I decided against it on the basis that just maybe someone would go through an old thread and be genuinely interested in the results. Hence I left it. And the silly sample titles and the re-sync'd band video that someone else posted.

I rather like the "Professor" title. Whilst academically and technically I don't qualify at all, I am getting somewhat absent minded, I have a tendency to repeat myself, I do wear glasses, I have put on a certain amount of middle aged spread, I am showing distinct signs of male pattern baldness and I have a tendency to repeat myself.

Now, where did I put that camera ...?

"Professor" because of the experiment Tim, and also because your pic looks like you're looking through a microscope.