Thread: sorry for this noob question, but where can i find or make something like this

Default sorry for this noob question, but where can i find or make something like this

Ok first of all i am familar with video editing, but i cant find something like this.

basicly its just a visual of a equalizing effect, i need it for when i am going to upload my songs but i can only find equalize plugins and stuff for mediaplayers, i just want a equalizer wich is exactly going like my song and that i am able to make it into a video, so that all the waves are in synch with the music like a real equalizer. and also i cant get my music info and stuff as neath as in these youtube links. YouTube - robberthardwell's Channel

i realy need to know how to make such a equalizer video, and how to put track info on it in a neath way, like those videos.

also how do i make something like this? YouTube - robberthardwell's Channel i MUST know that.

Sorry for the noob questions

I suggest you contact the person who uploaded the video to youtube. I think they will be pleased to tell you what software they used.
    What video editing software do you currently use?
    If you have lots of money, then you will find Adobe After Effects contains a similar 'effect' which could give a very similar result.
    Having watch this boring clip; I am not convinced there is much obvious relationship between the audio and the displayed graphs. Try playing another piece of music while watching the YouTube clip with the audio turned off. The graphics look as if they are related to the new audio.

Maxon Cinema 4D with the MoGraph module has some excellent tools for creating graphcis like this and also has a sound effector that allows you to drive the movement of the graphics with an audio file.

David.