Thread: HVX200E FOR SALE - 1000 (only 74 hours usage, perfect condition)

Default HVX200E FOR SALE - 1000 (only 74 hours usage, perfect condition)

Hello,

I am selling my Panasonic HVX200E PAL camcorder, which has only 74 operational hours (see picture below) and is in perfect condition. Only the firewire output was used for recordings and so the tape drive & P2 slots are as new, but have been tested. The camera has all of the original manuals & accessories, plus two extra batteries.

SAM_0208.jpgSAM_0207.jpgSAM_0204.jpgSAM_0205.jpgSAM_0218.jpg

I will ship within the UK for an extra 20, or can do cash on collection from Birmingham. Paypal required if the item is to be couriered.

PM me if you're interested. Cheers

Go one Tim, you know you want it and at this price it's a bargain.

Blog Entries

But how would I hide it from the missus?
    Very tempting - but the price of P2s is a real dealbreaker for me. I could always record to tape, but that seems like not advancing.
    I agree the price is very good - almost too good. is there something you're not telling us?
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    But how would I hide it from the missus?
    Very tempting - but the price of P2s is a real dealbreaker for me. I could always record to tape, but that seems like not advancing.
    I agree the price is very good - almost too good. is there something you're not telling us?
    Hello, i always used the FS-100 recording unit, made by Firestore, as i agree that the price of P2 is downright shocking. I also used a laptop with Adobe Onlocation CS3 installed, which lets you record and monitor directly from the camera through Firewire.

I actually still have the laptop i used, but i couldn't really let that go for anything less than an extra 300, as it's a pretty high spec Dell XPS M1210, with 3gb of RAM, Core 2 Duo & 320gb hdd. I no longer have the disc for Onlocation CS3, but i'd leave it installed if you wanted the laptop. It's great for recording with, but a little cumbersome & not perfect for 'run & gun' filming. That's where a unit like the Firestore comes in (i've already sold mine though).

As for the price, i just wanna get it sold after having loads of timewasters & ebay scammers messing me around. It's all as stated, but if you're not confident then i suggest a meet/collection to check it out first.

Cheers

Just giving the heads up that this will only be available at this price until this evening, as i will be listing it on eBay, albeit at a higher price to cover their extortionate listing & Buy It Now fees.

This item is no longer for sale.

Blog Entries

Cheers Binary77. Did you get what you wanted for it?
    Tim