Thread: My Best Videos and Effects

Thumbs up Twin Effect

Here's an effect I did using interaction between a duplicate of myself.
    Twin Interaction Effect:

[Posts deleted]
    Let me know what you think!
    Brock
    Last edited by BrockT; 04-18-2011 at 10:35 PM.

Ugh, What do they feed you on in the USA?. I hate guns, blood, shooting and the like as it is not very imaginative, or demanding on ones writing or artistic abilities. Couldn't you be a little more creative other than churning out the same old pak that everyone on you tube gets off on? The fight scene looked very staged and really no story line to it at all. I know you were only showing off what your effects were but........ Please please please try to find something better or do something none violent and different from the 100 000's American kids who have a hooky copies of Adobe after effects. ( PS the end of the world isn't imaginative either)

I did like the twins though as an effect very nicely staged

Sorry it wasn't to your taste! If I had a group of good, willing actors that will put the time and effort into their roles then I would love to do a story filled short film with a good plot and dialog, but unfortunately, most people are only interested in action films :P. So I do have another video which puts a bit of story line in place, but turns into action, so it probably won't be your cup of tea, hopefully I'll make something you'll enjoy in the future! Also, I live in Canada :P.

Also, I don't have a hooky copy of After Effects, I bought the program through a personal friend who works for a local software company. Thus making it a cheaper purchase for me .

Hi sorry I didn't mean to be too negative......I don't enjoy blood gore and guts anymore... everything is just too graphic and sick for my liking I am 43 years old and TBH wouldn't want my children to get excited about killing...........

putting aside what I didn't like please keep on doing what you do, it is interesting for others even if not for a grump old sod like myself. I personally think if you are going to get noticed these days and especially since the market is becoming saturated with same type films....is to be unique and have a definite style that folk crave for and you are know by. Obviously it takes time to develop but those who make a name are ground breakers... you'll know what I mean when it happens for you. Canada huh?.... good luck with it all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BrockT View Post
    Let me know what you think!
    I think you haven't read the rules!
    One video per thread please in this section.
    Please re-post the others in separate threads if you want feedback.
    Tim