Thread: Videos where people can upload images

Default Videos where people can upload images

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to find out more about making a video which allows viewers to upload their own image to the video and star in it. A n example is in the following video where people can upload their image to show on someone's phone:

The Only Face Is Essex | The Only Way Is Essex | ITV2 | Channels -

Please can anyone tell me what these videos are called and how I can find out more infotmation on creating one?

Thank you!

I'm guessing this is some kind of flash animation, can't really say much more on the subject because i'm no expert, but if you do a bit of research that should send you along the right track.

The effect could, of course, be done manually, using standard Video editing software. The only difference here is that the process is semi-automated on a server. The User's text and uploaded image are processed (orientated, re-sized and positioned) and then superimposed over some frames. Worth noting that these objects don't move on screen; so the server has no need to perform complicated moving and orientation to 'follow' the movement.
    I have no idea what it is called. You could, of course; drop them an email and ask them. Given the rather basic nature of this demo, I suspect it was custom written.

After you snap a great photo of friends or shoot a fun video on vacation, you want to be able to share it immediately. We've been working on providing more ways to publish those photos and videos....

Sarasota Video Production