Thread: Green Screen (ChromaKey ) Tutorial

Wink Green Screen (ChromaKey ) Tutorial

Hey Guys,
    Not enough room in herre but we have a video and some key tips for your gys on how to set up a green screen studio along with editing tips,

Some of you will be aware of Squidoo? Others not, Basically its a blogging tool, Take a look at our post, Its free, friendly advice from The Web Video Co.
    Green Screen Chromakey Tutorial

Nice tips, Cheers.

I only watched part one and was aware of all the problems you were going to have as you went through setting everything up. Your final results show exactly these probelms that you must be aware of as you faced them in post and tried to minimilise them by keeping you subject as still as possible, and I can imagine probably on a re-shoot.

This is not the way to reduce these problems, setting things up correctly and shooting with a suitable camera is how to go about it. Although you could have got better results, but not great, with that same camera if you had set it up correctly.

I'm not so sure it's a good idea to do tutorials on something you don't understand, and I would strongly advise anyone to disregard this video if interested in green screen or even in lighting in general.

Sorry, but if your going to throw something together and post it somewhere like this your going to hear the truth.

Summery - poor results from poor technique while recomending inadequate equipment.

David.