Thread: Pinnacle Studio 14 Menu Problems

Default Pinnacle Studio 14 Menu Problems

hey guys I have a problem with pinnacle studio 14 whenever I make my title menu and scene selection menu it will just loop there once burned. So if you play the bluray in a bluray player and hit play it will just start the menu again it wont play the video and the scene selection does the same thing what am I doing wrong here?

It sounds like you might have lost your marked points. Check them in the time line. I found Pinnacle menus to be very temperamental. Which is one of the reasons I moved to another program.

well every time i check it right before i burn it the thing works fine but as soon as i burn it to bluray thats it the thing does not work on another note it worked fine on a dvd

Well if they work on the timeline and if you burn a DVD but not when you burn a bluray it's obviousley another example of Pinnacles tempremental programing. I can only suggest you contact Pinnacle customer support and give them the details. They may just come up with a fix if enough people tell them about the problem.

Good luck.

do you guys happen to know a better software I could just to burn out the menu and the scene selection

I use Sony DVD Architect to make DVDs with menus it's very reliable, You can download a free trial from HERE. It's not the most instinctive piece of software but will produce great results.