Thread: Need for Speed Effects

Question Need for Speed Effects

Hey everyone,

I have just started making videos as a hobby. It is really fun & I am glad that I have found this forum. I would like to make a video of me driving my car (attached the camera on my head). I am using sony vegas pro 10 and have a panasonic hdc-sdt750 full HD cam.

The difficult part for me is to add some game effects from need for speed most wanted; for instance, the fonts they have used, the odometer, the objective box. Is there anyway I could make my movie a future game. Just like these guys did with black ops.

Thank you for your help really appreciated.
    Last edited by gokhan; 03-31-2011 at 09:13 AM. Reason: added extra information

The mixing of the different parts is very easy. The hard part is creating the animations. So I think you may need to brush up on your Photoshop skills for those. You may be able to find some other animation program to do the moving dials but it's not an area that I any experience with. Things like a titles can be done in Vegas.

Where can I find the fonts and effects of this image?