Thread: With what program this video was edited?

Default With what program this video was edited?

Hi all,
    can someone tell me please what program has edited this video:

How are we supposed to know, ask the person who made it.

thank you for replay,
    if i could can a answer from the persont i would do it, but i cant,
    there is some effects in this movie (like flashes) that there is certain programs that have those effects?

i can ask a easier question,
    what program is the easier to do movie like this (friquently cutting, and this effect like flashe in 3:40)

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Sorry if Midnight's answer seemed a bit rude, but we get "what program was used for this...?" all the time here. The fact is, we most likely don't know and almost certainly don't care.
    It's a bit like asking "what hammer was used to build this shed?"

Your later question is slightly better, but only slightly. I would answer Sony Vegas. But that is because I have five years experience of using Sony Vegas and am sure I could approximate those effects in it.Someone who's preferred editior is Final Cut, would probably answer Final Cut.
    It's a bit like asking "which is the easiest language to write a novel in?" Most likely the answer will be the languageyou are most familiar with.

You see, the easiest, is the one you have developed skill in.

Now, a much more sensible question would be if you already have an editing package and you ask "Is it possible to make the effect seen at xxx in <name pf program>, and if so how?" Then you will get someone who knows the program, answering intelligently.

Sorry if my tone was a bit harsh, I'd had a stressful meal time. With children and dogs and wife etc.......

I shouldn't and didn't mean to take it out on you. Also it's a subliminal advert for Heineken Beer. I hate subliminals.

It could have been made in any of a dozen programs. The question is actually irrelevant, I don't see an effect that is particular to any one editing program. You second question I can only answer the same as Tim as I am use to Sony Vegas Pro. The movie studio version is very cheep but very good, if that helps.

Thank you very much guys, you realy helped me, now i'm gonna have to look for program that can run on slow computer.... i dont have mac :\

they used premier pro CS5 to make the video

* possibly

Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by enc View Post
    they used premier pro CS5 to make the video

* possibly
    THAT made me laugh!

Nice one enc.

If I was going to hazard a guess, I'd say Final Cut Pro. It looks very cine look plug in type of finish.