Hi guys - thanks for checking out my project.

What I'm looking for is someone to create a video (using camtasia or similar) that i can upload to the web (MP4 format) & play online using AWS to manage the clip.
The video will be of you signing up for an account with Ancestry.com & showing the user how you get started researching your families history.
The point of the video is to show someone how easy Ancestry.com is to use & what great results you can get from using their service.
This would obviously suit someone who has had experience using Ancestry.com & who's searches will return records that will form the beginnings of a family tree. You will need to narrate the whole time - there will be no script, i don't want it to sound rehearsed - if this is an issue for you, I can always put a script together. The tons should be friendly & conversational. The video should be between 4 to 8 minutes long. It doesn't have to be an exhaustive review of Ancestry.com - it's supposed to make the viewer interested in the service & make them want to try it out themselves.

Please show me other similar work you have completed in order to be considered.

Please stat how much you would like for this project.

There will be ongoing work (similar screen capture projects) for the winning bidder.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.