Hey all,

Just wanted to make an intro for myself, since this seems to be the place where everyone else has been introducing themselves. So here goes.

I'm a college sophomore studying communications and minoring in film (about to double major once I transfer schools). I'm also into photography and a HUGE audiophile. I've been working with music and audio since I was little, did some video work in high school, and just started my photography career about a year ago. I work in Student Media as a Productions Manager for our online shows.

I've been using Vegas Pro since version 8, and just got into Final Cut Pro since the start of sophomore year. I currently use Vegas Pro 10 on my laptop (HP Touchsmart Tx2), and my desktop has version 9 (for now). For my production work for school, I use a 27" iMac with Final Cut Pro (Academic version).

I plan on doing films for fun and to make a career out of it as well. I have one documentary that I've done for a class for, that probably my first actual serious film. Am I talking too much? Anyway, I found this forum to get some help with my post production work, and of course to learn from others in the community!I'll try to help out as much as possible, but I'll need some help along the way, too.

Hope to see you guys around the forum!