Thread: Hello I am new Here and Free Footage Request

Smile Hello I am new Here and Free Footage Request

Hy VideoJunkies,

I am new here so wanna say HELLO to everyone and hope I will be a regular here. Actually I was looking for some free footage, tried many free stock footage sites but could not find any which made me sign up on this forum and post my requirement, hope u guys will not disappoint. Acutally I require a closeup footage of a health & beauty model. The footage could start like a closeup of a model's face turning (either from right or left) and the footage complete after she has finished turning her head to look straight towards the camera with a smile. The model could be wearing a shoulder-less dress. This footage would be used for a for a client, a skin clinic.

I hope you guys know what i require and expecting some help. BTW, the footage should be free.

Again wanna say HELLO TO EVERYONE.

Cheers.
    Romesh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rseni View Post
    I was looking for some free footage...This footage would be used for a for a client, a skin clinic...the footage should be free.
    Presumably your client will be paying you for such footage - and since your requirements are so precise why should anyone just give it to you?

This post really annoyed me, it is really beyond me how anyone can think that someone would just give over their footage!!

Quote Originally Posted by martchap View Post
    This post really annoyed me, it is really beyond me how anyone can think that someone would just give over their footage!!
    and on top of it all make money off some elses work..
    Wil

Software Used:
    TGV Edius 6, TGV ProCoder 3, DVD Lab Pro. 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChapmanProduction

Angry

Hy,

With my last post, I meant to guide me to a free stock footage website where I could find such footage. I never had any intention or expected someone to give their footage for free nor did i specifically say that I am expecting some member to do me that favor for free so rather than being critical it would have much nicer (towards a new member) to ask for more clarification on what I meant.

rseni.

Default shoot it yourself?

I was just wondering why you don't just get a cheap camera and shoot it yourself.

I think if you went to the effort to purchase a camera and editing software, actors time, you would know why people charge for this.

and just to let you know, your post does make it sound like you want someone to shoot it for you.

If you can't find an actor... you can certainly use our stock footage...
    Age of Rockets Production and Design | Video Production, Motion Graphics, and Web Design