Thread: Wedding Videographer wanted cheap - Trainee??

Default Wedding Videographer wanted cheap - Trainee??

I am getting married on Sunday July10th 2011 and have little money left for a wedding video especially when it is coming in at around 500-900 pound!

The wedding is in a large church and i really want to be able to see myself walk down the aisle!

Afterwards at a hotel with 200 guests.

Does not need to be all day only couple of hours

Wedding is in Swansea

Please email katienadam@live.co.uk if interested
    Last edited by katiemoses; 03-11-2011 at 03:07 PM.

Blog Entries

You can hire two HD consumer camcorders for that price (for the weekend). I suggest that you hire these and give them to your guests to film on the day. You'll have to spend the time editing yourself, but at least you'll get video of yourself on the day. (It also helps put in perspective the price of a videographer.)

3. Default

500-900, I think you've got very reasonable prices there, How much are you paying your photographer?

4. Default

900 should get you a single operator with a HDV camera (Ask what camera they have the following would be good Z5, Z7 EX!, EX3). Although if you go down to 500 I think you may be disapointed in the long run.

wedding videographer London shooting modern wedding video

5. Default

I do arrivals to speeches with two JVC HM700 full HD cameras, fully edited with background music as required and a one track highlights cut, with a preview and adjustments if necessary. All this with a money back guarantee of a stunning DVD for 895. I do weddings with 'normal budgets and expectations', not 'Royal Weddings, Wannabe Film Star Weddings or BFG Weddings'

By the way I'm not touting for this job, I have enough on that month, just pointing out that it is possible to get a good quality service below 1000.
    The difficulty for couples trying to find the right service for them is that there is no standard product or price for them to compare to.
    Last edited by ThomTom; 04-14-2011 at 04:39 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ThomTom View Post
    I do arrivals to speeches with two JVC HM700 full HD cameras, fully edited with background music as required and a one track highlights cut, with a preview and adjustments if necessary. All this with a money back guarantee of a stunning DVD for 895. I do weddings with 'normal budgets and expectations', not 'Royal Weddings, Wannabe Film Star Weddings or BFG Weddings'

By the way I'm not touting for this job, I have enough on that month, just pointing out that it is possible to get a good quality service below 1000.
    The difficulty for couples trying to find the right service for them is that there is no standard product or price for them to compare to.
    They are lovely looking cameras the HM700. How are they in low light?

wedding video London and wedding videography

Default cheap? how cheap are we as professionals?

Cheap? how cheap are we as professionals? Buy me a new camera, - lets say 5000, and a half decent editing suite at 10000 and perhaps a couple of good courses to keep current, lets say 500 each? Here's the deal, you buy me these, and save me wearing out those I have (you know, the ones you expect me to hire you for the day for free) and I'll work for you for the (two??? that's a laugh) hours you need for 100 more. best wishes Jo

I know this is too late now for this particular thread but I would like to introduce to you my new video company. I'm offering amazingly cheap rates for 2012/2013 to build my portfolio. Packages either 300 or 400. Please visit Starbright Media - Capturing Memories for a Lifetime

Regards

Charlotte
    Last edited by Starbright Media; 06-17-2012 at 10:58 AM.