Thread: ::: Exporting Highest Audio Quality for YOUTUBE :::

Default ::: Exporting Highest Audio Quality for YOUTUBE :::

hello everyone : )

I'm a music person and I just need to know how to export the highest quality possible for YOUTUBE. I have access to Adobe Premiere Pro at my school. I'm aware of how to export the highest quality music file, but I don't know anything about video.

Can someone provide me with instructions on how to export the highest quality video from Adobe Premiere Pro?

thanks

Default anyone?

...anyone?

Well I thought it was an interesting question, and found this link that may help you..

http://www.videoforums.co.uk/submit-...requested.html

or just watch this.. I'm sure someone will comment if it's inaccurate the beauty of forums

Adobe Premiere Pro Tutorial Export For Youtube Upload

Quote Originally Posted by c7borg View Post
    Well I thought it was an interesting question, and found this link that may help you..
    c7borg,

thanks for the response. I will check out the links you posted : )
    Hopefully others will chime in as well

In this post, the moderator left a note saying "Moderator note - The advice in videopro's links is misleading and not accurate. The web is awash with poorly informed advice on this subject."
    This is part of the reason I'm confused because I've been searching for the right answer, but no one seems to have it : /

I suppose you have to consider whether just because it was inaccurate it may still produce the results you're looking for, it may not be the definitive answer to getting the absolutley best results but you may find it's better than what you're currently producing.. I would suggest trying it, and the other link I gave wasn't related to the first post so that may be one to try first.

good luck

anyone else?

YouTube's own help pages say that AAC is "the preferred audio codec". I could not see whether they have a preferred sample rate.
    My Adobe software can create my H264 (as MP4) with the AAC at frequencies of 32, 44.1 and 48Khz. I think the AAC format actually allows up to 96Khz; but I don't know what YouTube converter would do to it.