Thread: Soy Vegas Pro 10, Import Problems, Video Playback Problem.

Default Soy Vegas Pro 10, Import Problems, Video Playback Problem.

i recently started a new Sony Vegas Pro 10 Project. and i saved my project, closed out Vegas Pro 10. and then logged off.. but wheni came back to finish my project. i reopened the project file that i saved. and when i played back my video, the whole video played, but the whole video, was scratchy, and there was a bunch of different colors in my video, like i couldnt even see my video, because, the whole video has like Broadcast colors effect on it. but there is not broadcast effect on my video...this has happened before... and i've just closed it out.. and reopned it and it was fine.. but now it does the same thing no matter what, and i realy do not wanna re edit my whole video.. please anyone help me..

I'd be wanting to check my video card and it's drivers. This sounds like a more fundamental issue than Vegas.

Do you have an option to check your veg on another pc?

We don't know just what media you have nor the project settings. Please supply them.

For sure there is a choke point going on. Whether this is content OR settings AND media OR a combo of both AND/OR your video card and drivers needs to be ascertained.

My money's on too much maths going on to give you clarity. Your experience of doing a reboot kinda supports this.