Thread: Institutional Video Angency IDEA

Default Institutional Video Angency IDEA

Hi guys, this is my first post here, and IŽd like to show you this video that I made for the ad agency that I work.

C&C are welcome!

That was obviously a good idea, make an ad but use restricted content so it can't be viewed! :(
    I have six honest, serving men. They taught me all I knew.
    Their names are What and Why and When. And How and Where and Who! (Rudyard Kipling)

3. Default

Hi there ....... not too bad at all, there are moments of greatness and a few not so great (but I guess you know which ones), overall good try though. Here's my feedback, and apologies in advance if it's a little blunt, bit tired this morning.

Personal feel is? it could do with a few establishing shots - Where are you, Whats around you and a little less split screen, sometimes less is better. Loose the model get someone "Sexy" & "Geeky", you also need to see company name a little more, as I write this to you I can't remember the name? Hope this helps cheers Noel ............. you might like to check out this piece I did for .......... simple but effective. Filmit Training Video & e-Learning production for Websites and Business - Dublin Ireland UK Europe

Surrey, UK
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IanA View Post
    That was obviously a good idea, make an ad but use restricted content so it can't be viewed! :(
    And include a clearly visible brand name for a company who will not be best pleased to be associated with a company that uses restricted content.