Thread: Institutional Video Angency IDEA

Default Institutional Video Angency IDEA

Hi guys, this is my first post here, and IŽd like to show you this video that I made for the ad agency that I work.

C&C are welcome!

That was obviously a good idea, make an ad but use restricted content so it can't be viewed! :(
    I have six honest, serving men. They taught me all I knew.
    Their names are What and Why and When. And How and Where and Who! (Rudyard Kipling)
    http://www.sharpmedia.org.uk

3. Default

Hi there ....... not too bad at all, there are moments of greatness and a few not so great (but I guess you know which ones), overall good try though. Here's my feedback, and apologies in advance if it's a little blunt, bit tired this morning.

Personal feel is? it could do with a few establishing shots - Where are you, Whats around you and a little less split screen, sometimes less is better. Loose the model get someone "Sexy" & "Geeky", you also need to see company name a little more, as I write this to you I can't remember the name? Hope this helps cheers Noel ............. you might like to check out this piece I did for eBay.ie .......... simple but effective. Filmit Training Video & e-Learning production for Websites and Business - Dublin Ireland UK Europe

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IanA View Post
    That was obviously a good idea, make an ad but use restricted content so it can't be viewed! :(
    And include a clearly visible brand name for a company who will not be best pleased to be associated with a company that uses restricted content.
    Tim