Thread: 6 Things I Hate about Facebook

1. Default 6 Things I Hate about Facebook

Hello guys,

This is the second little thing I have made for my channel. Last time one major criticism was that you couldn't hear the voice of the actors, so this time I have tried to make sure that you can.

It's actually a sort of parody of Julian Smith's "25 Things I Hate about Facebook", If you haven't seen that I would highly advise you to go see it

Anyway, any C&C more that welcome...

2. Default

The audio is definitely a lot better. Sums up my feelings about Facebook too!

i like facebook...

4. Default

Thanks Christian, what did you think about the visuals? and the script?

@Olive: oh, but I like facebook too, these were just some of the things I don't like about it :P

I am not an expert but I thought overall it was well thought out and planned and very good.

The only thing I would say is the lighting could be better.

Quote Originally Posted by aboutstudios View Post
    Hello guys,

This is the second little thing I have made for my channel. Last time one major criticism was that you couldn't hear the voice of the actors, so this time I have tried to make sure that you can.

It's actually a sort of parody of Julian Smith's "25 Things I Hate about Facebook", If you haven't seen that I would highly advise you to go see it

Anyway, any C&C more that welcome...

6. Default

all the lighting is whatever natural light we could get through my window and a couple of normal lamps... i don't have enough yet to buy good lighting

Blog Entries

Quite liked your approach. The script did sound 'scripted' but acting 100% natural without sounding like you're reading is very difficult indeed. I'd say if you can't afford lighting just yet - find somewhere better lit to film. Aside from anything else the stuff all over the wall is somewhat distracting anyway. Your young sidekick has potential - perhaps I'd have reversed roles and had him as the Facebook hater....

Keep at it - you certainly haven't done a rubbish job - yes there are technical things like white balance that should be addressed but I'm guessing you're working with relatively inexpensive kit so allowances have been made.

Having said that - I really did like the colour changes when Facebook changed its look - very nice touch.

That was great! Not only was it funny, but sooo true too! Thanks for the chuckle.

I'm confused about number 2 is that not YOU at number three?

Sound still boxe, try and get the mic as close to the sound source as possible.
    You could use a reflector to bounce the window light to help even the lighting .