elling my beloved Z1U used only at home for a few hours - However Please note that the Firewire Port does NOT work on this unit. I would not use this to play tape back anyway! get another cheaper camcorder to do that for you!
this is the US version, which is absolutely identical to the Euro model.
I this camcorder was used very rarly over a few years, always at home, and has just been sitting there recently. I always and only used Panasonic DV Tapes in this unit. There are plenty of accessories such as a wide angle lens, which cost 200 and a Giotto Remote which cost 75
if you check the hours meter, you will NOT find a least used Z1 around than this. THERE ISN'T A SINGLE MARK IN THE UNIT, THE LENS IS PERFECT, THE LCD SCREEN IS PERFECT
I am selling it because I've started a business - and just dont have any use for it anymore - i'm very sorry to see it go!
I also invested into a very expensive Hard Aluminium Flight Case for it as well 150+ Which it has always been kept in

This listing includes the following and only the following items
1. Sony HVR-Z1U Retail 2000
2. Remote Control
3. lens hood
4. large eye-cup
5. Original box
6. 3 x fully working rechargeable long life batteries (Sony NP -F970) Retail 270
7. Mains charger for the batteries + special adaptor to power the camcorder without batteries Retail 100
8. Hard Aluminum Flight Case Retial = 175
9. Giotto Remote Retail = 75
10. Hama thick padded strap lace Retail = 15
11. instructions manual Z1E (English)
Total Retail Value = 2635
this item is strictly collection only, preferably cash on collection (I live in South-West London, Wandsworth)

Operation 36 x 10
Drum run 20 x 10
Tape run 13 x 10
Threading 34 x 10

Bid Here: Sony HVR Z1 Low Hours + Accessories on eBay (end time 01-Mar-11 18:06:13 GMT)