A friend is in the market for a wedding videographer for Friday 16th September. The following criteria should be noted:
The client has a costed for a price between £800 and £1500, dependant on options. The client is prepared to pay extra for additional reproductions costs.
- loaction is Kent, at two seperate venues (church and reception)
- a two man operation with at least 3 cameras
- over two years experience in wedding and event videography
- availability of raw footage (subject to negotiation)
- filming from 10am to 9pm (ceremony is at 1pm)
- preference for steadicam and crane / jib operation
- video message "booth" for 2 hours in the evening
- Filmed in HD
- Creation of highlights reel(s)
- Edit of the day presented on Blu Ray and DVD
I'm sure I have missed some options. Please update this thread or send me a PM if you'd like to know more.