Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warning about Syntax Editions and CS Leigh

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Sounds like a professional tosser.
    From what I hear, I can agree!
    JMG

Several of his films? No you haven't he hasn't made several films and this is clearly you Chris, being the narcissist you are, you obviously google yourself regularly and find threads like this and put postings like, I've seen several of his films etc etc. You're a professional wanker and one day it'll all catch up with you.

The location of the IP address for gazatthebop is in Manchester UK, would Chris be there ?

Ah yes, very possibly, I think he's burned the whole New York, London, Paris thing, but I know he likes this country so Manchester could be possible. He's so slippery though it would probably be an internet cafe.

Just as an update for you and anyone else interested, I was contacted by someone wanting to make a doc about him, this person had been ripped off quite heavily by him and told me a sad story of someone who committed suicide after being ripped of to the tune of €250,000 by Leigh.

That was in Paris, I don't think he can go back there and I know he's done similar things in London, Manchester is a happening creative city so I wouldn't be surprised if he was there, people of Manchester beware, good info Midnight.

The films i have seen are "Process",I have a time coded VHS sent to me by C.S. Leigh a few years ago, more recently "Nobody Fucks Nico" an 80 min b&w movie.
    I also own two books written/edited by C.S. Leigh (pictured). What i am saying is from my experience there is a body of work, members who deny that are incorrect. I do not know how accurate IP locations are but this time Midnight Blue is also incorrect.

books.jpg

OK so that's 2 complete films not several and 2 self published books not arguing with that, what I'm saying is that everybody who has come across Leigh (you) say's that he's (you're) a scumbag and suddenly there's someone saying 'oh no, he's a credible film maker'.

So the conclusion is;

1. You are the only person on the planet to have had financial dealings with Leigh and not been ripped off.
    2. You are an ill informed weirdo, who feel's the need to stick up for an obvious c**t.
    3. You are the delusional and malevolent C.S Leigh.

I think we can safely rule out number 1 if it's number 2 then internet searches will disabuse you of this terrible affliction, my guess though, just like when people were telling of their bad experiences of you on IMDB, you create an account and pretend to be a fan or an admirer.

You don't have fans or admirers, only creditors and people who want to do you a lot of harm, I know I've spoken to many of them. As for me the money you ripped off is by the by and I'm over it, but you have caused a suicide and a lot of agony and heartache, I just want to be there to take pictures when it all catches up with you; be afraid, be very afraid.
    Last edited by Midnight Blue; 03-15-2013 at 12:55 PM.

I can understand if people have lost money and the implications of that for those who have. All I have said is i have seen two of his films, which in my book makes him a film director. I have had no financial dealings with him. I was interested in his art and contacted him several years ago. He was very kind to me. I have not met him, we communicated by post and email.
    To say that "everybody who has come across Leigh say's that he's a scumbag" implies you have met or been contacted by everybody he has come across. I do not believe that to be true.

OK Chris, do you mean the 2 books that you ripped off the publishers for? Why am I asking the question of course you do! Sure I believe that you feel so strongly for a complete stranger that you register for a forum and post on a really old thread where everybody is saying he's a scumbag and say something nice about him.

I'm not an idiot Chris, you're probably planning your next project and you're gutted that when you put in your name into google, this thread is the 2nd thing that comes up, ha ha. The first thing is your imdb profile, but anyone digging a little deeper will see on that profile some very negative things said about you. As I said, everyone that has had any form of financial dealing with you, classes you as a scumbag, which of course you are. You have ripped off people who were only try and help you realise your dreams, in doing so ruining their dreams.

Somehow you've managed to get that Times article off the front page of google, but now you've stuck your head over the parapet I'm going to contact the Times and tell them to put it back up there.

You think you're clever, but you're an idiot, you should have ignored this thread as people contributing to it simply make it more popular and more likely to stay right at the top of the search engines. Do you really think that someone searching you would come to this thread, read all the negative comments and then your one benign comment and think, actually this guy seems all right?

You're mental, you seriously need help, good luck dodging your creditors in Manchester, when I say good luck, I mean good luck to them of course, bye Chris.

http://www.rolirivelino.com

Yes i recently joined this forum after a google search for enlightenment on C.S. Leigh's current filmaking. I was interested to read the comments posted, so gave my, opposing, experience in response, is that not what a forum is for, why should i ignore it?.

As i have said i am interested in Mr Leigh's art. I contacted him in 2008 as i was having difficulty finding physical copies of his work. He readily fulfilled my desire to see his work, inviting only comment in return. "Too Much Night" being kindly sent to me from Belgium by the publisher in March 2010.
    At your suggestion i made those internet searches to "disabuse (me) of this terrible affliction". I found that Humbert Balsan (the Paris suicide) was suffering acute depression dating back to a time long before his meeting with Mr Leigh. I also discovered Welsh musician John Cale worked with Mr Leigh in 2005. The same John Cale whose lawyer is currently suing the Andy Warhol foundation.

I had hoped for an intelligent discussion, not accusation and abuse ("ill informed weirdo", "idiot", "mental", "scumbag", "obvious c**t", "narcissist", "professional wanker" to name the most displeasing). I am pleased you learnt a lesson, now tending to google people you are about to work for. I do hope the money you say you were ripped off is by the by and you are indeed over it, but comments to my posts do suggest otherwise.

An oversight, the film, "See You Are Regis Debray" makes three, serveral being more than two.

regis d.jpg
    Last edited by gazatthebop; 03-16-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gazatthebop View Post
    I had hoped for an intelligent discussion, not accusation and abuse ("ill informed weirdo", "idiot", "mental", "scumbag", "obvious c**t", "narcissist", "professional wanker" to name the most displeasing).
    Apart from ill informed weirdo, all the others were aimed at Chris Leigh, so you prove my point Chris it is you and I stand by each and every one of those insults . Have a nice life looking over your shoulder.

Oh by the way, I've told the Times you've stuck your fat head over parapet and asked them to put the article of you back up, here's hoping.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123