Hi guys, i am beginning a career in the low-budget, interview-based corporate sector; people sitting down talking about the product. Can i get some advise on what equipment i should get.
1) I am currently thinking of getting the Panasonic HS20 camera; what do people think of it?
2) What i would like to know is what to do with lighting. Would the camera suffice or should i get some extra lights; i don't really have the budget for a "full" lighting kit;
3) Would the built in mic be adequate for newer cameras like the HS20?
4) Would people recommend any other equipment?
5) Finally i have heard that some use SLR picture cameras to make short films etc with is that a viable option?
Thanks for the help