Thread: Warning Newbie Alert!

Default Warning Newbie Alert!

Hello, I just thought I would say high to you all from deepest Wiltshire. I found this website after searching for someone that can help with HDTV editing and as you lot seem quite knowledgeable I am hoping someone on here will be able to help me in this new to me technology. Also how long do you have to be on this site to be able to display an avatar please?

What specifically do you need help with ?

Hello to you, yeah I have just purchased a Foxsat to enable me to record from the tv, I use a flashpen to transfer the TS files to my pc With a view to copying then to dvd. So to get rid of the adverts is there a editing program you would recomend that would enable me to do this that is reasonably easy to use preferably one that uses a frame by frame option and also I think I will need a good TS-dvd converter as well. Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Warsop, Nottinghamshire.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Indy1 View Post
    ..Also how long do you have to be on this site to be able to display an avatar please?
    Avatars become available after a certain number of posts... and rankings improve with your input too - so feel free to help others - it's a mutually beneficial two way street!

Many thanks. I'm sure I will be visiting here many times in the near future. Lol.

There is a program called Video Redo that was made for the job of just taking adverts out of TV shows etc. I've never used it so I can't recommend it but it looks like the sort of thing you're after.