Thread: 1080p HD lagging. HELP NEED PLEASE!!

Default 1080p HD lagging. HELP NEED PLEASE!!

Ive got Full HD 1080P footage from a Canon 550D DSLR camera. Now when i put it onto vegas 9.0 the video lags and jumps. Does anyone know how to get around this? The files are MVI.

Also How would i save my final video like the finished version? And what would i save it as so i could upload it onto youtube?

Thanks

Nick

Hi much depends on the computer you are using. I had a PC laptop and it wouldn't run HD images even if it did have 4GB of ram. The editing programme I was using was Corel and it was suposed to to HD and AVCHD which it couldn't achieve on that computer . I have an Apple MAC computer now things are better.

You tube likes .FLV files as they are small. I used Adobe elements which had the youtube upload button....it sent the best wide screen frame video up there with the .FLV file format and turned out to be available in HD on you tube.

My apple MAC compresses films and I have to set the frame rate manually to 30 frames per second to get it to upload on a quick time player codec. MPEG 4 is a good one to upload in and there is a converter program called MPEG streamclip Squared 5 - MPEG Streamclip video converter for Mac and Windows this works really well . I use this to convert MPEG2 or MPEG4 HDV SDV into an apple codec before working on the footage in Final Cut.