Thread: Free trip to european Cities, is this the place?

Default Free trip to european Cities, is this the place?

Hi Film guys

We want to find someone to make a promo film on the lines of this vid.

How Airbnb Works

I was thinking of getting some cities scenes, vids of our city apartments, local people in our offices, basically pimping our company in a fun way. The vid would go on our home page of apartmentsapart ( google it) we currently have offices in London, Brussels, Madrid, Barcelona, Prague, Berlin, Rome, Warsaw and Krakow.

It would start of in London, then visit 2 or 3 other european capitals. We could work on some agenda later of what would be cool.

Any ideas welcome in this thread as well as real candidates who want to have some fun. I would think we need 2 people, 1 photogenic male/female who is confident infront of a camera and one filmaker to shoot/edit it altogether.

This vid will get absolutely tons of viewings as it will be on every page our busy website in 20 languages ( heh, with subtitles).
    Last edited by apartmentsapart; 02-10-2011 at 10:48 AM.

Hi there,
    What kind of budget are you looking at for this? I run a production company called Luma Productions and we could definitely do this for you. We can provide on screen talent, voiceover, music etc. We shoot on the latest HD technology which provides beautiful picture quality and we provide all post production. If your interested please visit our website at LUMA Productions - Videos For The Education Sector and get in touch at info@lumaproductions.co.uk.

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards

Martin Chapman

Hi Martin,

Did not mention a budget because there isn't one If I wanted to have some pros do it I would just go and email some production companies like yourselves Thanks for the offer anyway.

We are looking for budding film makers who are creative and need some real life experience for their portfolios, we can provide free accommodation, some flights and some fun in Euopean capitals in return we want some film documenting our business. So in one sense there is a budget for us but in the form of the above.

Hi
    no problem, I'd happily work on a project like this for what your offering but as a company we just couldn't do it because we'd have to pay crew etc. Good luck with your search.

Martin

Ok No worries Martin. IMO we need someone with an HD camera and someone with a nice face A crew of 2

I'll message you
    I have six honest, serving men. They taught me all I knew.
    Their names are What and Why and When. And How and Where and Who! (Rudyard Kipling)
    http://www.sharpmedia.org.uk

I've sent you a message regarding this as well.

Driftwood - Available on iTunes - www.driftwoodfilm.co.uk

Follow me on twitter - @DirectorJWebber

Many thanks to James from Fingercuff who made the vid back in March that is now on our website. Holiday Apartments in Barcelona, Madrid, London, Prague, Rome-Apartments for rent Brussels, Venice, Warsaw, Krakow, Berlin

As the Autumn comes and we have some spare capacity I am thinking of making a new advert. I was watching Telly here in Prague and saw this advert from easyjet Europe by easyJet - Our new TV Ad - YouTube . I am not sure if I like it because the music is so cool but everytime I see it I want to get on a plane to Spain It makes me happy.

Deal is flights for 3 free accommodation over a weekend in Barcelona and some money to party. In exchange we get a vid a-la-easyjet style. I guess it would go something like getting up getting to the airport, get on/off plane, check into our office, some famous Barcelona sites and then out to a club. Some pictures of the hangover and back home content and happy.

You should have a decent portfolio and have a couple good looking actor friends 1 male and 1 female. Please post your work or PM me

As mentioned, the song is damn cool but I do not have wads to pay the wombats, if anyone can suggest something let me know.

Actually come to think of it I have some new kitchens studios in Czech, so I if anyone is interested in a few days here we can do the same sort of advert in Prague. Hey worth a punt.

Possibly same sort of style with 100 frames in 40-60 seconds.

A couple looking for a kitchen, cannot find anything ( some nice scenes walking around Prague) pissed off> queue happy music when they find our large showroom Lots of kitchen pictures of them smiling because they found what they want. Ends up them at home having a party in the kitchen.

Again some flights, free accommodation and some spending money.

Actually this is my favourite kitchen advert and I would love to do something a bit more daring like this. Bad morning IKEA tv ad - YouTube

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by apartmentsapart View Post

We currently have offices in London, Brussels, Madrid, Barcelona, Prague, Berlin, Rome, Warsaw and Krakow.

Did not mention a budget because there isn't one ... We are looking for budding film makers who are creative and need some real life experience for their portfolios...
    I'm sure you'll find some mugs somewhere.