Thread: I hope this is the correct forum to post this question

Default I hope this is the correct forum to post this question

For a long time I have been tryng to find a hobby that I might enjoy and video editing keeps popping into my mind. I'm thinking that I would like to do it as a hobby only so I don't want to get too serious and buy all kinds of expensive equipment to produce epic movies..............lol

I do have ways to record video but I was thinking of capturing video from my TV and play around with all the different clips I capture to make my own funny goofy videos. I love it when I see on some of the TV shows how they take TV videos and make them look like they are doing something completely different.

many people like taking Obama clips and make him doing something funny, I'm sure all of youhave seen the types of clips I am talking about.

What editing software would you suggest for hobby type screwing around editing... I have a pretty powerful desktop so I'm sure my computer can handle it. I'm looking for something that will do the job but also be very easy to learn.

Any suggestions.. Please, the suggestions that are like "find a different hobby" can be left out........lol

Thanks

Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum. 60. It will do everything you want and more.

Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum. 60. It will do everything you want and more.
    Yes, it's good and although there is a learning curve, it isn't too difficult to learn. Use my system of learning it - make notes on a notepad
    I paid about half that for my (legal) copy of version 10, can't remember where from, Amazon UK maybe.