Thread: Masaryk university spot

1. Default Masaryk university spot

Short spot into competition of Masaryk University, which is situated in Brno - Czech Republic .. I hope you will like it

Quite nice but learn to keep the correct exposure example the shot at 19 secs is way dark and the shot at 25 secs is way to bright. most of them are fine. Did I see a dolly shot ?

3. Default

You are absolutely right with this exposure, sometimes it is big problem because as you can see, in this flat we have really bad light conditions, but on the other hand, outside it is really overexposude. Thanks for you advice, but I am not sure that I understand the phrase "dolly shot"

At 54 seconds when the camera is moving this looks like a dolly shot. Basically putting the camera on wheels.

5. Default

Oh, nice to know But I have to say, on every shot we have just tripod with which we were trying to slide over the floor We wanted to do something like dolly shot, but we had to improvise

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by S&D PRODUCTION View Post
    Oh, nice to know But I have to say, on every shot we have just tripod with which we were trying to slide over the floor We wanted to do something like dolly shot, but we had to improvise
    Well, you did a damn good job. Very smooth. Well done. And saved a fortune on kit!
    Tim

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TimStannard View Post
    Well, you did a damn good job. Very smooth. Well done. And saved a fortune on kit!
    Many thanks for your comment and support ! Yeah we have been trying to save our fortune, but this equipments are so expensive for us

8. Default

Thank you for your comments