Thread: Which video editing software allows Arabic to be written normally in the text field?

Default Which video editing software allows Arabic to be written normally in the text field?

Hello,

I have been into video editing for some time but trying to sort out the professional look and entering the usage of more advanced software.

I used to use basic Windows Movie Maker but it was great because you could copy and paste Arabic into the text field and it would display correctly.

I have used Adobe Premiere Pro but I don't think it used to display Arabic correctly.

I have recently got Sony Vegas Pro but when I write Arabic in the text meda field, the letters are displayed separately as well as displaying back to front in the preview screen.

I have googled and I think Cyberlink is the same.

Which software allows Arabic to be written and displayed correctly?

I suppose "unicode" as a more general term could be used instead of only Arabic.

Default arabic support

yes, i am desperately trying to find out the same thing. i have used text to unicode converters but they only work in photoshop but not very well. i wonder which software they use in middle east.

4. Default

I use premier pro cs3 & edius the dont handle persian or arabic fonts correctly. But what I do is to write my text in a text writing program and paste it in the text bar in editing program. For example I write in office word(it handles persian & arabic font much better) and copy and paste it in the text field in edius or premiere.
    I hope it helps.