Thread: What program is this?

Default What program is this?

Hello, I've asked this question a while ago but no one has been able to help. Hoping this 2nd time around, someone will be able to shed some light on this. I've been trying to figure out what program this user on youtube uses (I've asked them but I do not believe they speak English). I use Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe Premiere and Cyberlink PowerDirector and none of those programs have the features in this video:

If you mean the split screen Sony Vegas will do it but it's not just a few clicks on an FX, you have to put the work in.

You can do all of this on Adobe After effects, if you use vegas there may be easier ways of doing it on there, ie presets and templates, I don't know because I don't use it, but if your willing to put in the time to learn after effects is pretty useful for this kind of thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by martchap View Post
    if you use vegas there may be easier ways of doing it on there, ie presets and templates,
    There aren't.
    But once you know what you're doing it takes mere seconds to set up the masks to do this sort of thing in Vegas.
    Tim

I cannot see with what this is made (I only watched the first movie), but this can be done with all the tools that Final Cut Pro has.
    Multiple layers of video, a cropping tool, masks, and, last but not least, be able to place markers on the beat of the sound to make sure that all things happen at the right time.
    Maybe I would also use Motion to do this. You can compare Motion with Adobe After Effects. Motion comes with FCP. Not with FCE.
    greets, Jan

Yep, Final Cut can do this with video layers and resizing shots. It takes time and lots of rendering time but if you're patient you'll get it how you want.
    cheers
    Dz
    http://www.video-editing-guide.com