@font-face { font-family: "Cambria"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Hi,
Iím trying to put together a solution for something, and definitely need some help and advice if anyone can offer it!

What I need to do is take feeds from four HD cameras, run them through a live switcher, with one output going straight to a live screen, another output going into a computer so it can be both recorded to the hard disk and also streamed live to the web.
Hereís what Iím imagining so far: the cameras are something like the Sony HDR-CX550VE, with component cables running into an Edirol 440 HD Live Video Switcher, which has two outputs. One will go to a live video screen Ė which seems simple enough. Getting the other output into the computer is where I start becoming a little confused Ė the output of the Edirol is component/RGB, so would need to be converted to HDMI perhaps and taken into a Mac Pro through a Black Magic Intensity card. Once itís in the computer, I donít yet know how the stream would be recorded and simultaneously streamed over the web Ė does anyone have any ideas?
The first part seems simple enough Ė four cameras into a switcher going out to a live screen Ė Iím just at a loss, even after some hours of research, exactly how it will work after that.
Any help/suggestions appreciated so much!