Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: raw video for music video project...

Default raw video for music video project...

raw video for music video project... i like the sunflare and was suprised the audio was as good as it was giving the age of the camera (twas a cheep camera 4 years ago even) but i think i can save it and edit something good out of it... what do you think and be honest, you cant hurt my feelings cheers!
    Ryan AKA rgander1 AKA "the videobloggoligist"

The sun flare would make an interesting cut away for a music video but it was to strong most of the time to be of any other use. I liked the song.

I agree with MB; the sun flare was cool up to a point, but after that it became very off-putting. You have a fine voice, but the music was too boomy to use really. I think you'll have to do it over to get something you'll still be happy with years from now. If you're anything like me, I often think something is fine, or at least good enough, when I first do it, but then years later I look at it and wonder what I was thinking. I belive you'll be wishing you had done it better somewhere down the line.

Thank you and i agree completely... this isn't the only footage i was going to use, out of the 4 min28sec finnished video i'll only use this footage for about 15 sec or so just for the flares... the audio will be dubbed in off of cakewalk music editor. i hope it all comes together as good as i think it will. thanks again

Oh well, you ought to be able to get 15 good seconds out of that easy enough. Good luck.

and thak you for the compliments, it took me along time to work up the courage to record myself singing... an artists is always their own worst critic ...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rgander1 View Post
    an artists is always their own worst critic ...
    If only that were true ...
    Tim

i guess there are some prety mean critics out there...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rgander1 View Post
    i guess there are some prety mean critics out there...
    Whilst that's true, whate I meant to imply was there are many "artists" with overinflated opinions of their ability and worth!
    Tim

ah ha!!! Well i do know the type but i usually classify the ego driven, self enthusiast, one up-ing, better than you types as 'preformers' and not artists... a good test for a true friend is to call you out on all your B.S. and keep you humble and not stand idlely by and whatch your own selfish ambitions become the motivation behind artistic creativity... once that happens there is no more love in the art only love of self... do me a favor and let me know if i ever show any signs of that particullar illness... Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast