Thread: Is this possible?

Default Is this possible?

Hi, i don't even know how to explain this to you, so i will explain on picture:

so, i want to record my computer screen and in video i want to change these numbers at the top. Is it possible? Can i make a new numbers in some photo edit software and paste them in video? I hope that you have understood what i meant

Yeah you should be able to do this using a compositing program like After Effects. You'd just have to use a mask to cover up the original numbers and and replace them with whatever you want.

What video editing software do you already use? Do you have any Graphics software? That is a simple task for standard software, e.g. as Vegas or Premiere.
    Very expensive and complicated programs like Adobe's After Effects may be far more than is actually required.

Thanks, I have already installed After Effects and have managed to set everything right, but when i try to save video i can't. I go to File>Export> and there should be avi or something, but i there have only adobe clip notes, SWF, XLF and adobe premiere pro project.... is there any other way to save my work in some video file?

you dont want to export, you have to 'add to render que', then you choose what format you want to make it.

I have managed to save it, it came out great! Thanks for help