View Poll Results: Who should win Video of the Month?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Video of the month, November and December 2010

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    Personally I think we should limit the number of people involved, particularly as everyone gets a chance to vote for the winner.
    Fair comment. Others can always make their suggestions knows through this section anyway. Count me in.
    Tim

Ditto.

count me in

So are niminations now closed? Are we supposed to vote from the five available in the poll now and that's it?

Yep, nominations are closed and we're now voting for one of the five selected in the poll.

Well I've voted. To be honest, I'm a little shocked at the results thus far. The movie I thought would garner the most votes (not necessarily the one I voted for) is trailing way behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Swoopie View Post
    Well I've voted. To be honest, I'm a little shocked at the results thus far. The movie I thought would garner the most votes (not necessarily the one I voted for) is trailing way behind.
    It's an open and subjective thing, Swoopie. Different people will place different values on different aspects; artistic merit, creativity, "worthiness" and entertainment value as well as the slightly more objective technical skills. Personally, I'm looking for the film which keeps me interested and entertained. Whilst poor technical quality may detract from that, exceptionally good technical quality won't improve poor content (in fact it'll just make the poor content more noticable). However, if someone want to give a film credit for exceptional lighting and sound, I can understand why they might, and I certauinly wouldn't try to persuade them otherwise.

I learnt long ago on this forum that it's very difficult to second guess what other will think about a film.

Anyway ... given that the maximum number of votes cast for any movie so far is three, it's a maximum of three behind which is hardly "a long way behind".

So, come on people! Now you realise how significant your one vote can be, get on and vote.
    Tim

i go away for a bit and this happens!
    Im sorry I missed the nominations! very touched to see if i got good up there. thanku very much!

A well deserved nomination Fuzzy.

It's quite close at the moment. I think I'll do a Tim and wait till the last minute to vote.

Wow it's amazing to even get shortlisted from all those videos! Thank you! I voted for the video I thought was the best (not mine).
    Big Llama Media - Video Production Services
    http://bigllama.co.uk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast