Thread: Rebirth

Default Rebirth

Hello there. I just made a short film using some special effects etc so please check it and comment.
    It is short fantasy film about ancient warrior who is looking for the purpose of his life.
    It is short meditation about our destiny. Why are we here in this world? Everyone has his own way of life and everyone has his own way of thinking. Someone dedicate his life to God, meditations, teaching, fighting, studying or doing sports and this is exactly why is this world so beautiful and amazing. Everybody has its own vision of this world and different opinions. This world is so complex that no one can even imagine. Just try to find our way of life and think about our life. This society is frequently expecting from us that we will do things that are "normal" for them and so many times happens that you have to do or have to live that way you do not like and it is because you do not know what exactly do you want.
    Main hero of this film has similar problem and he decided that he will solve it. He want to find the meaning of his life.

Here is trailer:

And here the film:

Well done for making something different and trying to be original. While your movie had many technical errors. Example the glow FX that you put on the image exaggerated the croma key errors on the green screen shots. I like that you had a story which was different, I like eastern philosophy although you greatly simplified it.

I thought the narration could have done with a little reverb just to make it a little less dry sounding.

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Well done for making something different and trying to be original. While your movie had many technical errors. Example the glow FX that you ...
    yeah I know about some mistakes you know I just used blue wall for bluescreen so it was difficult to key it and I made some experiments with that glow...I just released my creation so it was not technically perfect...have some things to repair in next videos
    anyway thx