Thread: City & Rain

1. Default City & Rain

Hey guys, heres a little film clip i decided to make after some late night shooting.

Cheers.

Blog Entries

Some very nice shots there. There was a bit of shake on some of the rain on car windows which I found a bit distracting.
    What didn't work for me was the four way kaleidascope shots and the soundtrack which became extremely annoying as soon as the beat started.
    Tim

3. Default

thanks for the feeback tim, also, in regard to music, to each his own.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseandstuff View Post
    in regard to music, to each his own.
    Couldn't agree more - hence the caveat that it didn't work for me.
    Tim

Some really nice shots as I've come to expect from a DSLR camera. Nice focus pull on the car mirror. There was a continuity "error" with the old man in day light. Is that why you changed that bit to black and white. OR have I got the wrong end of the stick, was it supposed to be earlier in the day writing the note. We didn't get to find out why he wanted to see him so urgently.

I appreciate that you attempted some narrative in this piece but was it a second thought to getting some nice shots. I don't mean that in a critical way but feel the story line was the weak point of the piece.

woha.... this is right down my street !

stunning in every respect. Can i download this anywhere ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    Some really nice shots as I've come to expect from a DSLR camera. Nice focus pull on the car mirror. There was a continuity "error" with the old man in day light. Is that why you changed that bit to black and white. OR have I got the wrong end of the stick, was it supposed to be earlier in the day writing the note. We didn't get to find out why he wanted to see him so urgently.

I appreciate that you attempted some narrative in this piece but was it a second thought to getting some nice shots. I don't mean that in a critical way but feel the story line was the weak point of the piece.
    I agree.

Music not my taste either, some nice shots however.