Thread: TM700 Depth of field

1. Default TM700 Depth of field

Hello, a few months ago I brought a TM700 camcorder it has lots of features that are good but I want to try and get a adapter that produces a better depth of field so I can get shallow depth of field similar to what you see in the movies.

But I wanted to ask if anyone knows of a good adapter and will it fit straight onto the camera ring or do I need another a adapter go get it to actually fit on the camera. Thank you and also I like to minmise the price as much as possible but I know these don't come cheap.
    When the pin is pulled mr grenade is not your friend but when the handle flys off he definitely hates you

something i came across a while back .....

3. Default Depth of Field

Yes, I've seen many videos like this but i want a better shallow depth of field like what you would achieve with a DSLR but you can get it by using a 35mm Lens as far as i know off.
    When the pin is pulled mr grenade is not your friend but when the handle flys off he definitely hates you