Thread: Sony Vegas Pro 10 help!

Default Sony Vegas Pro 10 help!

i was working on my edit, and i imported a MPEG-4 (720p) and on the preview screen it comes up like this - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
    what can i do?
    vegas pro 10*
    thanks

If your talking about the black that's all around your video, make sure that before you add your video to your time line, you set the project properties.

You can do this one of two ways. Choose all the settings yourself, or match them to whatever settings your video has(which is probably what you want).

So hit File>Properties. Click the folder icon(should say Match Media Settings if you put your mouse over it) then pick one of the videos you have recorded but haven't edited or anything. Now add your video to the timeline and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by apwhitelaw View Post
    If your talking about the black that's all around your video, make sure that before you add your video to your time line, you set the project properties.

You can do this one of two ways. Choose all the settings yourself, or match them to whatever settings your video has(which is probably what you want).

So hit File>Properties. Click the folder icon(should say Match Media Settings if you put your mouse over it) then pick one of the videos you have recorded but haven't edited or anything. Now add your video to the timeline and see what happens.
    thanks a ton man.. it worked