Thread: WANTED: CANON XL2 or XH A1/S

Arrow WANTED: Canon XH A1S

Hello all!

OK, so I'm still looking for either a;

• Canon XH A1
    • Canon XH A1S (preferable)

I have a budget of 1700 (I'm a student so please be nice) but if there's a deal out there then I may be willing to pump up the budget. I live in the North East of England, UK and so it would be more useful to me to have a PAL format system.

I am looking for a quick sale/quick buy.

Please get in contact with me ASAP via:

• whistler369@hotmail.com

Please get in touch soon!

Andy
    Last edited by whistler369; 02-19-2011 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Details Update

Don't have one for sale but just wanted to say that the XL2 is still a gorgeous very useful working camera!

I love mine and even alongside the HD thing - the image quality gets lots of compliments.

Lucia

Lucia,

I'm currently holding a deal with a seller that's giving me an excellent offer with an XL2, definitely going to go for it!

Default Canon XL2

Hi:

I have a Canon XL2 plus two additional lenses and gear that i need to part with. Everything is in pristine condition. I can supply pics if you are still in the market for this great camera.

Cheers,

JB

Hi Andy

I have a Brand New Canon XM2, boxed and would be willing to sell this to you at close to your budget. Please get in touch - nasmedia@yahoo.co.uk or 07930 374692

Quote Originally Posted by nasmedia View Post
    Hi Andy

I have a Brand New Canon XM2, boxed and would be willing to sell this to you at close to your budget. Please get in touch - nasmedia@yahoo.co.uk or 07930 374692
    Hi there! I'm sorry but I do have to decline your offer. I'm looking for a XH A1S if possible. Sorry bud!