Thread: The New one

Default The New one

Hi Everyone
    I have made a new video and I'd like to share it with you for some criticism. I'll really appreciate it.
    Thank you in advance.

Default Awsome freakin editing...

I only do videos as a hobby so I am certainly not any kind of authority. But your editing looks really good. What software are you using?

Consider this constructive criticism only, but while theme is clear, the story behind the video was a bit cloudy and difficult to follow.

Very nice!!

Hi TBryanM
    Thank you for your attention.
    It was made as a post to the mag photo shoot not as a story.
    I used Adobe Premiere PRO and a PC.
    Thank you!

I edit videos on a regular basis so i think i can help you out from an editors point of view.
    It was very neatly crafted and from my opinion i wouldn't have changed much just tweaked it. Since i have no idea with what video footage you had to work with, i wouldn't change a thing. But if i would of had a differnt topic or even footage it would of been a completely differnt thing. (i only edit non human involved footage). Great on an editing point of view but from a viewers point of view is as TBryanM said.

Very good Job by the way.

Blog Entries

Have to agree with TBryanM.
    It looked absolutely great and was very slickly shot and edited, but I soon found myself wondering what I was meant to be watching, or what message the video was tryig to get across.
    Tim