Thread: I need a narrator

Default I need a narrator

Hi, I am working on a new project called "The Silent Night" this is going to be a Christmas movie. The way it is going to start is I want a narrator to be reading a book which I am going to have my friends draw pictures for and then it will show a picture of a guy sleeping in his bed, it is then going to zoom into the character and turn from a fake drawing to the real scene of the movie.

I am having one problem for some reason I do not think the narrator's voice would be good if it was an american I really am trying to find somone from UK or somewheres else with a cool voice(accent)... All you would have to read is about 10 lines at the most and I will give full credit. If anyone can help me out i would be very appreciated.

Thanks
    -Jim

Blog Entries

I'd do it... if I didn't have a monotone, drab, boring voice.

Marc, I doubt your voice would be bad if you have a british voice thats good enough If you want me to when were done filming this weekend I can send you the lyrics and the video so you can record it. You can even just give it a try because i doubt we will be able to find anyone else.

Blog Entries

I'll give it a stab for you.

Ok cool, Oh yeah I forgot to ask you do you do Video as like a job? Because I have to do a Senior Research paper on what job I want to do when I'm older and I choose to do something with Video/Directing and we need to Interview somone so I was wondering if it would be ok if i interviewed you when the time comes?

Blog Entries

Nope I work in pensions!

Nobody ever wants a nice cool broad Glaswegian accent these days.

Except perhaps mrlipring ...

COMPAQ something or other with 500Gb Boot Disk, 1Tb external Firewire Disk, 4Gb Memory and a super duper sound card, 19" TFT Monitor etc etc etc
    Sony TRV33e : Sony TRV310e : Canon XM2
    Sony Vegas Studio editions to v11

Remember, there is always more to learn than there is to teach.

Blog Entries

Well he did say UK accent. And everybody knows that we in the south east of england don't have an accent

Quote Originally Posted by purejammy
    Nobody ever wants a nice cool broad Glaswegian accent these days.

Except perhaps mrlipring ...

I'm an ayrshire boy originally, so i'm not all that much of a weegie.

Definitely not got the voice of the average weegie anyway, god forbid. That would be pure bad, so it would.
    AMD Athlon 1700 (@2200mhz from 1466 sod the noise!) - 768mb pc3200 - 200GB Maxtor - Pioneer 106 - GF4 Ti4200 - twinhan/visionplus pci dvb-t - random pci analogue tv tuner - A7v600-x (to replace the a7n8x-d that died...) - random 17\" CRT
    Sony STR-DE425 & Eltax c205s;
    xBox w/20GB HDD- executer 2.3b;
    xBox - standard;
    Konica/Minolta dimage z10 w/2x512mb SD;
    iRiver h340;
    A silly amount of Cat-5 and usb cables