Thread: Mafia 2 video game trailer Indian remix

Default Mafia 2 video game trailer Indian remix

This is a video edited by me with the help of various clippings from the video game Mafia 2 and song is taken from Indian Bollywood Movie " Once Upon A Time In Mumbai". Please check it out and give me feedbacks

Last edited by karthik; 12-21-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Guys pls reply....

3. Default My advice

Good, But the song needed to be more dramatic for live a game trailer also I would not name all the characters in the video maybe just the two lead ones. But this was not a bad attempt, if your not getting many replies on this forum try use video copilots forum. Theirs a place where you can share your work on their.
    When the pin is pulled mr grenade is not your friend but when the handle flys off he definitely hates you

Quote Originally Posted by deadboltz View Post
    Good, But the song needed to be more dramatic for live a game trailer also I would not name all the characters in the video maybe just the two lead ones. But this was not a bad attempt, if your not getting many replies on this forum try use video copilots forum. Theirs a place where you can share your work on their.
    Thanks a lot for replying. That was a good feedback and i take that. I will try video copilot.