Thread: Hello, everybody! I need you help!

Red face Hello, everybody! I need you help!

Wow, I am a new here, and I need help, Because I make a movie on the windows movie maker, then how can I burn it onto dvd, and the windows dvd maker can't do that for me? Why? Can any one did it before? Pelease tell me the details, thanks experts!!!

Were you trying to burn the .MSWMM file to the DVD? You need to export the edited video as a .WMV or .MOV or .AVI to your hard drive before you can burn with the DVD Burner.
    If your computer can burn DVDs, there should be the option to write the edited film to DVD within Movie Maker itself.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BritishEye View Post
    Were you trying to burn the .MSWMM file to the DVD? You need to export the edited video as a .WMV or .MOV or .AVI to your hard drive before you can burn with the DVD Burner.
    If your computer can burn DVDs, there should be the option to write the edited film to DVD within Movie Maker itself.
    Thanks for your help, I already find that, and my friend recommend me to use a good program RZ DVD Creator, it works great, and it can convert and burn all my videos to dvd. thanks any way!