Thread: Zombie Headsplatter Short Video

Default Zombie Headsplatter Short Video

Here is a short video I did for fun for Halloween. I had audio issues with mic so disregard the voiceover . Feel free to leave any comments thanks.

Don't you think it's very long for what actually happens?

David.

I probably could have shortened it up a bit but I had a lot of shots I wanted to use and wanted to build up more tension before the climax. It was more first short film I ever did by myself so it's a learning process. I do plan on making another short zombie film next Halloween so I'll try to concentrate on the pacing of the story better on my next effort

I think your right on the building of suspence thing. Perhaps being a bit long for what actually happens is the long way to look at it, maybe evaluating what actally happens for the length it is would be better.

The main thing I'd say you want to learn from this is just becasue you have shots and you want to use them, doesn't mean you should.

David.

Was this just a test or something? It was ok, but too long and the SPFX were poor.

Where did you get the cop car???

The length is what I've been hearing about so I guess it is a bit too long than it should be and it was my first video I did so it's a learn as you go type thing. I was only using adobe premeire for about 2 wks when I edited the video. I know a lot more now so I might go back and re edit the footage again when I have time. I'm using after effects now for all my fx and I have another video called Death Eater Battle posted in the special fx forum so check it out to see what I picked up in 2 months.

It's funny how you say the special fx were poor and ask about the cop car when the cop car is a special fx to begin with lol...;p The special fx were free stock footage I got online.

Lol..ok then , the cop car effect was great.