Thread: How to Delete several audio clips from Video clips on timeline of APPro CS5

1. Default How to Delete several audio clips from Video clips on timeline of APPro CS5

I would like to know how to delete multiple audio clips from Video clips at once in time line in APPro CS5? Please advice step-by-step procedure. I can DELETE audio from a single Video clip. But I wanted to DEL Audio from multiple video clips. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks

I don't use CS5, but isn't it as simple as select one end then shift select the other end of the time line. This selects everything between your clicks, then just press delete. Make sure the audio and video clips are not linked together or the video may be deleted as well as the audio.

3. Default

Thx Midnight Blue....I found following method was good...
    1. Hold down "ALT" key first then select the first audio clip in the chain of video clips to Delete. 2. Hold down " Shift + Alt " keys together and click right mouse button on all audio clips to be deleted one by one. Make sure only audio clips are selected. 3. Then release ALT+Shift keys and then click right mouse button and select "Clear" from pull down menu to Delete all selected audio clips on the time line. This method works very well for me. But, If u all find better method than above...please inform. Thx