Thread: Letter to president Obama (Comedy)

Default Letter to president Obama (Comedy)

Hello everyone!

I have made two more video since my last post and I would like to share this one since it is quiet different from my other ones.

as usual I am open to any comment on anything related to the video, (acting, content, Quality)

Sorry I missed this when you first posted it. I like that you try different humour. This could have easily been over acted but you did well showing restraint. The material wasn't as funny as some of your other stuff but I like the joke about bombing England now that X-Factor is going to America. The different place for filming seems to be better for your voice recording than the kitchen. It sounds much less "roomy". One of the things I like about your videos is that you make an effort with the technical side of things and usually have good content.

Well done.

Well thanks for you comment.
    yea I am really trying to find what I want to do. I listen to a lot of the criticism that I get and not only from here... surprisingly the youtube comments were fairly helpful, really wasn't expecting that :P
    so I really try to adapt slowly. I feel I am slowly getting there. as you may have seen I don't post everything on this forum because I didn't want to spam the whole forum and I guess from your comment you did go look on my channel and saw the newest videos. now I am trying much more interaction between different characters. already have one video like that, but I am planning on filming one tm and I might post that one here to see what people have to say.

But anyways.. thanks again for your comments.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by W.A.Y.O.F.F. View Post
    I don't post everything on this forum because I didn't want to spam the whole forum
    Don't worry about that. If you post in order to receive feedback and pay attention to that feedback, I don't think anyone here would consider that spamming.

I watched this previously, but I'm afraid I just don't find Eastern European drunkards funny (I just can't get Borat out of my mind - which I didn't find funny)
    On the other hand as Midnight says, sound was much improved. I'm not sure what was going on with the lighting though.
    Tim

yea ok true. it was just some of the video's were very similare to the others so I wasn't going to post it to get no comments or the same as last time

for the russian Drunk, well it is definitaly a character that people either like or not. I get very mix reviews about him. But for now I am going to keep him because I don't have any other characters. (trying to get wigs for others characters) and yea well I tried not too go onto borats footsteps but it is hard. maybe with time I'll manage to get out of it.

For the light well I was trying to get a light in the back to not get shadows but with only twowork like I couldn't really do much better. but now I have new lights and it should be better.
    but anyways. thanks for you comment.

Blog Entries

I fully understand the problem with the lights: you solve one issue and create another (there's some hrrible stuff going on in one scene in my Xmas video). As for the character, I wasn't suggesting you drop him, just apologising for the the fact that as I don't like him I'm probably not giving the content the attention it deserves!
    Tim

yea 3 lights is a minimum I feel if you have no natural lights involved, but even than

don't worry I didn't take it that way, but you are not the only one saying things about that character. so I plan on slightly changing him, or eventually dropping him, if I don't manage. the thing is I am searching to make new characters anyways.