Thread: Problems with Instalation

1. Default Problems with Instalation

I have just instaled a copy of CS4, and all went ok until it came to open After effects ( or any part of CS4 ) as it just brings up a box saying Licence expired, and gives me no option to put the Serial Number in to stop it saying that

I have uninstalled and re-installed it again, and still saying the same - is there a way of getting in to put the serial number in and stop it saying its expired ?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by waynegoldring View Post
    I have just instaled a copy of CS4, and all went ok until it came to open After effects ( or any part of CS4 ) as it just brings up a box saying Licence expired, and gives me no option to put the Serial Number in to stop it saying that
    <snip>
    Cheers
    I've noticed that Adobe licensing has issues with versioning. If there are any last vestiges of prior licensed versions of Adobe products on your harddrive, then newer versions will have licensing problems somewhere.

I'd uninstall everything Adobe (except maybe Acrobat Reader), then search the Net to find out where Adobe products store the license files on your disk, delete them, then reinstall the software. YMMV - Keep a record of your serial numbers.
    ~Applied Metaphysician~