Thread: Sony HDRCX105ES High Definition Camcorder For Sale

Default Sony HDRCX105ES High Definition Camcorder For Sale

Sony HDRCX105ES High Definition Handycam Camcorder With Internal Memory.

Full HD 1080.

- 3 X Battery packs,
    - manual,
    - original box,
    - packaging,
    - memory card.

Camera is in MINT as New condition.

photos and sample footage to follow.

£250.00 OVNO.

PM me for full details.

Paypal is my preferred payment but will take cash on collection (bolton/Manchester area.

Features ......

1920x1080i HD video recording using AVCHD format
    Records up to 3 hours HD video on 8 GB internal flash memory plus HYBRID recording on optional Memory Stick™
    Exmor™ CMOS sensor for brilliant picture quality with high sensitivity and low noise
    BIONZ high-speed image processor for enhanced image quality and responsive performance
    Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens with 10x optical zoom / 120x digital zoom
    SteadyShot image stabilization for clearer video and stills when shooting handheld
    x.v.Colour mode for vivid, lifelike colours with compatible TV
    Face Detection automatically gives clearer, natural looking faces. Smile Shutter automatically captures photos of smiles even during video shooting
    D-Range Optimiser with Auto Backlight Correction adjusts exposure and contrast for evenly-exposed backlit shots
    4 megapixel still photo recording onto internal memory or removable Memory Stick™

Three hours recording time is undoubtedly enough for just about anything I can think of, but I bought a hitachi compact camcorder a few weeks ago which can take up to a 32 gig memory card and it's claimed takes photos at 12 megapixels. It cost me 81 quid from Argos.
    I'm not saying that yours isn't worth it, it might be a good price for all I know, yes, you guessed, I'm just trying to bring the price down....

Hi snapper, a little analogy for you …..

Comparing your £81.00 Hitachi to the £350.00 (average cost new) Sony is like comparing a Ferrari to a Lotus.

Yes, both the Ferrari and Lotus are very competent sports cars one priced a little more “competitively” than the other however, the Ferrari will out class the little Lotus in almost every aspect. I’m not for one second doubting the performance of your Hitachi I am sure it’s a fine camera at the price point which draws me to conclude …… you pays your money and you takes your choice !

Do you have any interest in buying my camcorder ? I suspect not….. Your comments are not constructive or helpful to me trying to sell the camera. I’m sure people can make up their own mind as regards price v's quality and specification.

No offence

4. Default

Interested, YGPM

and replied