Thread: A very specific video challenge.

Post A very specific video challenge.

Hello!

I hope I am asking in the right forum section.

This job is very specific , but this is not a job where you get paid and become an employee, this is a chance for you to test your skills in movie making. at least the editing part.

We are from Minecraft News - The Front Page and this is a Minecraft news community with forum and so on, actually based on the same platform as this forum.

Anyhow we are searching for real movie makers, we have two challenges:

Trailer for the site and Christmas o Christmas.

Read more about the challenges on the site.

This challenge is kinda special because you do need to play minecraft and have this interest.

So we need contributions for the challenges, the best videos will be presented on the front page, and the trailer will be our official trailer and introduction to the site. so these videos will be shown for many people.

So we really hope someone will take on these challenges and make an awesome Minecraftnews trailer! the best of luck!

Questions goes here or on the forum , my name on the minecraftnews forum is Robin.

Blog Entries

and we get what exactly...?

You get a free trailer but what would the videomaker get in return for a lot of work and effort?

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrandt Rob View Post
    and we get what exactly...?

You get a free trailer but what would the videomaker get in return for a lot of work and effort?
    This is an oppertunity for those that want to show of their work , the trailer will be shown for thousands of people, and in the Minecraft world it could be big, this is for those who want to do this, I would like to do it myself if I had the time!

Blog Entries

What is Minecraft?!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    What is Minecraft?!
    Well it's a sandbox game, and if you don't know the game this is not for you

Marc, It's a sort of computer game where you roam around a virtual world.

Why don't you just ask one of your mates to do it for free? Or why don't you do it? Oh yes that's right you don't have the time, your time is soooo much more valuable than anyone else's, so get someone else to give up their time and expertise for free.

Hold out people, if we hold out the budgets will come.

Video Production Services Company UK London

Blog Entries

To be fair to the OP, it is just for a bit of fun. From reading Robin's forums, it's a small community of people that share a common interest (very much like us). It's unlikely he's making any money out of it, just doing it for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Peters View Post
    To be fair to the OP, it is just for a bit of fun. From reading Robin's forums, it's a small community of people that share a common interest (very much like us). It's unlikely he's making any money out of it, just doing it for fun.
    Very much so well the small ads to support the costs for the forum have made so much as 6$ since the start! so no , no money making, and since I found this site for movie making fans, I had the thought that if someone that did have the interest of this game, or wanted to make a gaming trailer for this "kinda weird 8bits" game I would be glad for help, if someone wanted the project for fun or "training" but I belive I will end up doing it myself, thanks anyways!