I have a KWorld DVD Maker USB 2.0 with USB connected to the PC, and the other end has a female svideo and red, white and yellow RCA cables in order to connect to either a camcorder or VCR. My VCR only has the coax connection and 1 SCART so I have connected them to a scart adapter with input for red white and yellow RCA on one side and the other into SCART socket on the back of the VCR. I am trying to convert my old VHS tapes to DVD using this device but with everything connected and the Software installed - Cyberlink PowerProducer and PowerDirector or Windows Movie Maker it displays a black screen (no picture) when I choose options for capture video. I have checked all the cables are working and have tried on two seperate pc's to no avail. I also even tried a similar device called Easy Cap to no avail. Am I missing something here or should it work? I have tried with a camcorder by connecting the RCA to the KWorld DVD Maker and I can successfully edit the video from that but when I connect the VCR I get nothing. Any help would be appreciated!