Hi, i'm a complete novice at video editing, i can use sony vegas to an okay standard and have touched on adobe after effects.. but need a little help.

My question is, In the video that i will link below, What sort of software would you use to create this style of video editing, is there a name for this type of style ? so i could look it up?

Thanks in advance